Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Day on the Ice

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Im not overly into ice fishing, mainly because when the ice fishing gets good im at trade shows or shed hunting. if im not doing either of those im at home cathing up on some much needed family time.

but i did get out the other day and managed to do fairly well.

here are a few pix of the nicer ones i caught

a healthy 31" Northern
pike_2_.jpg

the nicer of a few "Wet Socks" yes, this one was on purpose.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Eye_2_.jpg

and a few ok slabs
Crappies_2_.jpg

i gotta be careful or im going to have another expensive hobby to add to my already expensive lifestyle!!

tons of fun!

Nice to see someone finally put up some ice fishing stuff.. Good job Thomas.. Looks like an eventful day to say the least. Did you have any electronics or were you just wingin' it?

Great Job Thomas! I was just looking at my ice gear the other day. Muzz hunting is over this weekend. I'm going to brake out the ice gear!

Bring it up to Brushy!!!!

i might be able to find a few for us!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice work Thomas, that a good variety day.

Do you eat anymore? You look skinny. I suppose you had to lose some to feel safe on the ice...or perhaps the black bibs are slimming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you eat anymore? You look skinny. </div></div>

ummmm, you are mistaken my friend....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You look skinny. </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roflmao.gif

Top Bottom