Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dead Down Wind Review?

blake

Life Member
I am willing to bet that many of you have tried a number of products this past hunting season that either worked as advertised, or in your opinion didn’t work at all.

So, can anyone write a review on this product?

2055605.jpg

Dead Down Wind 3D Broad Spectrum Hair & Body Soap

Begin your hunt in a zero-scent environment by taking your morning shower with the "Huntress-Approved" 12 oz. Dead Down Wind Hair & Body Soap. Dead Down Wind's proven body and hair formula includes skin-cleansing ESP™ technology that eliminates odor where it exists, on the skin and scalp.

For the best results, use the full ESP™ System of laundry, body and field products and Evolve Field Products. Optimum scent control is a three-step process.

Advanced Huntress Approved formula that will not change or alter color-treated hair.

Exceptional odor control, manageability for healthy and scent-free hair performance.

Won't dry out your hair and leave it scaly.

PH Balanced for optimum results and low suds/foaming formula.

Dead Down Wind Products set the standard for scent elimination and odorless performance, and the newest products for 2012 take innovation to a whole new level.

For more info, check out www.deaddownwind.com

MRSP: $7.99

I used the Dead Downwind cover spray and that seemed to work well this year. For hair and body, I'm still using the green stuff. At least until that bottle is empty anyway..

Didn't like the body & hair drys your skin out to much. But i'm old.
There under arm deodorant sucks. After you put it on smells bad.

Didn't like the body & hair drys your skin out to much. But i'm old.
There under arm deodorant sucks. After you put it on smells bad.
There is nothing on the market that will cover up your old man smell Non-typ.!:drink1:

There is nothing on the market that will cover up your old man smell Non-typ.!:drink1:

Go to work.

I use the evolve 3d field spray and it seems to work, again, the soap and deoderant dry skin out to fast, I say just wash your clothes in the detergent, dryer sheets in the dryer, and spray the heck out of yourself and your gear when you get out of your vehicle!!!!

I've tried the E3 products. I've had much better luck with the hunter specialties line of scent reducing products. For what it's worth, I did give them each an honest try, using the recommended procedure for each brand, and HS products still won out. I was winded fewer times (granted, there is a lot of variables in this) and the deer seemed much more relaxed if the did notice anything was out of the ordinary.

However, I do like how you can buy a packet of powder from E3 and mix up a new batch when you add some water. That's handy!

I just pin on a mother earth wafer from HS and go get them. I have had them in my lap and I'm in a ground blind.

I also use hs products and from my experiences they out perform every other product on the market. Also there testing procedure shown on primetime 12 is remarkable.

I have not used that specific product, but have used DDW bar soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and field wipes for the past 3 years and I have noticed that I seem to be getting busted a little more often now than I did when using HS products. I will be switching back next time.

Top Bottom