Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decoys?

:D Sorry I came off a little gruff, thats why I deleted my post!! I guess I should start every post with I'm talking Bowhunting!!!!!:confused: After bowhunting turkeys for about 20 years and having pretty good results.......My opinon is! If you can't kill a turkey with a gun, your either in a high pressure area, or your a idiot!!!!!!!! My first 2 turkey seasons were with a gun and they were like a cartoon! Easy!! Yay!! I killed a turkey! Thats why I went to the bow! If your having problems hunting them with a gun........buy a blind, a decoy, act like your bowhunting! You will get a bird!!:drink2:

Yeah...I disagree. Turkeys can be humbling with any weapon, even if you're not an idiot.

Crockett said:
:D Sorry I came off a little gruff, thats why I deleted my post!! I guess I should start every post with I'm talking Bowhunting!!!!!:confused: After bowhunting turkeys for about 20 years and having pretty good results.......My opinon is! If you can't kill a turkey with a gun, your either in a high pressure area, or your a idiot!!!!!!!! My first 2 turkey seasons were with a gun and they were like a cartoon! Easy!! Yay!! I killed a turkey! Thats why I went to the bow! If your having problems hunting them with a gun........buy a blind, a decoy, act like your bowhunting! You will get a bird!!:drink2:

I hear yah there. I quit gun hunting them probably 5 years or so ago. Thinking about getting a 4th season gun tag next year. It sounds fun to run and gun again. I have only been out twice this year which is pathetic. Missed a bird the first morning that caught me off guard and shot one the second sit. I got all day off on friday and cant wait. I should probably go to bed since it 12:10 and i am getting up at 3 but I am like a 10 year old kid again and cant wait to be out there.

Goodluck the rest of the season fellas!!

Top Bottom