Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

doe tag filled

M Salow

Gotta tell this one kind of long but what the h*** last Christmas eve morn I ruptured the 5th lumbar disc in my back had surgery on jan 5th while waiting for the holidays to get over my whole right leg went numb after surgery was numb for several months after lots of therphy got the use back above the knee today it is still numb pretty much below the knee my right foot doesn't move and has no feeling at all. i had pretty much figured that my bowhunting days were over I couldn't hardly get up and down the steps to the basement let alone up in one of my treestands. well my friend Larry tells me that he will see that I get out hunting this year if he has t get a block & tackle to get me in a stand. last sat am we went to my hunting area he helped me get into a low stand (6ft off ground) helped me get on a harness handed me my bow and grunt tube and went to another stand about 7:45 am a button buck and a yearling doe came toward me he young buck being first i watched him walk by and then the doe came right in I couldn't stand up as I might loose my balance so i drew my bow setting (something I have never done before ) and when she got about 8 yrds away I let it fly got a good double lung hit watched her run about 15 yrds then stop and fall over . you talk about a rush!!! I haven't had a rush like that since my first bow kill way back in 78!! I just wanted to tell someone how great it is to have GOOD FRIENDS.
grin.gif

PS we are going back this sunday .

rockband.gif

Top Bottom