Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Done for the season

C

clint

had an awesome night last night stalked a doe hoping there would be a buck close by, to my surprise there were six of them a huge 12 two 8s and three 6s the big boy kept chasing the others off it was intense, he finally got the breed the doe, I wanted him bad but couldn't bring myself to shoot him will breeding, and dark was well on its way , so I walked away and settled for a six point , shot him at 35yds he ran about 100yds and piled up in some brush at the pond dam, it was a long ways to drag him out in the dark but well worth it, well the end to a great season and 8 with my muzzleloader and a six with my bow. well good luck to you all.

Congrats!

Send pics, all Iowa whitetails are trophies!

Thanks in advance.

Why not a doe picture? People who are taking does are doing at least as much to control the population and balance the buck:doe ratio. From what I've seen of the corn/bean fields the farmers are going to raise he!! if this continues...need to keep the does in check.

You bet, a big old doe is hard to get, let alone a Iowa whitetail doe.

All Iowa whitetails are trophies!

Top Bottom