Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drop Zone???

deadeye

Anybody shoot this rest? Looking at this one too and wondered if it made any noise when it dropped down. Was looking into the Shakey Hunter, but with people talking about noise I was checking this one out too. With the shakey hunter you can add material to make it quiet. With this rest it appears that it is either going to be quiet or there is nothing you can do about it. THANKS!

As busy as Ghost is, I will try to answer this one for him and he can correct me if I am wrong. It appears to be a great rest...it is quiet, smooth, effective, and accurate. As far as silencing it further...probably not much you can do but don't see a need to even try based on the experiences I have seen with his. I think he would give it a 2 thumbs up.

Thanks Shredder. Looks like this comes with something to hold the arrow when the bow is not drawn. Do you know if it looks like it will work decent?

Deadeye,

My Brother shoots a Drop-Zone with the arrow holder you are talking about..... He absolutely loves his!! I shoot the TT Shakey hunter, also a very good rest IMO.

Zone is quiet and set up is pretty easy, but it is expensive. Figure on it running about $40 more than a shakey hunter and $30 more than a Zero Defect, uh, effect. Very reliable and shoots well, if you want to spend the money.

Awesome Rest!
grin.gif

i always thought they looked like a great rest. i have read some people have had some trouble with them (can't please everybody) it was either on archerytalk, or huntingbbs.net

I have a couple of friends that use them and one likes it and the other on doesn't.Different strokes for different folks.

Top Bottom