Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early Goose Stompin...

Limb Chicken

Slow year for us however we did scratch some on the 12th...Nothing like fresh goose!
waytogo.gif

26EarlyGoose04.jpg

Very Nice Limb! I knew you'd get a good stompin' in sooner or later!

Nothing like hunting on a freshly mowed golf course!!!
blush.gif

Pupster

Congrats on the kills, Nothing like putting the hurt on some of those honkers.
Wondering what you blow for a goose call. I am considering getting myself a good christmas present this year and I have been checking out the zink calls. It is a pretty good chunk of cash but as with everything you get what you pay for.

That is the yard next to our shop. We were in shorter grass than that...had to move the cows a couple of times though!
busted.gif

DOUBLE LUNG,
I have a Foiles Straight Meat Honker, Foiles Market Hunter, Grounds Super Mag, Grounds half breed and a Zink and like them all. However, my favorite is the Foiles Straight Meat Honker and the Market Hunter easy to blow and very quick! The Zink is an excellent call, I don't give it enough attention but do use it when my buddies are blowing the Foiles though. Spend the money on a good goose and duck call(s) they are worth it...
waytogo.gif

Way to go limb.

My boys will get their chance Saturday and Sunday in southern Minnisota for their duck opener.

We shot 4 canadas during the early goose season north of Hwy 20. Last Sat. we shot 2 woodies and 5 BWT. Not many ducks around yet where I was hunting.

Pupster

Early goose we had some good luck. Had a lot of geese flying through the area. My bro in law shot his first goose, which was banded. Then early duck, we slaughtered them. 3 of us got limits right away, and slowly filled us all out. Both days, we got a lot of them...Waiting for both goose and duck to open again now...but bowhunting starts up quick..

Top Bottom