Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Eastern Iowa Buck?????

marco

I heard today on the radio a buck was shot in eastern Iowa last weekend by a bowhunter that scored 280 non typical! Anyone seen or heard anything?

i do most of my hunting in eastern iowa, but i've not heard anything. 280 NT eh? my luck it'd be another one over 180 that got taken out of my area.

I heard about a large buck being taken as well, they were talking about it on the local Fairfield radio station, they made it sound like this deer was from Van Buren County. I've been trying to find out more information but have not had much luck, maybe their talking about the same deer? What radio station did you here it on?

i havent heard of anything and i live in eastern iowa only thing i do know of is a 180+ taken around macausland on oct 2

I'm originally from southeast Iowa and I have pictures of a green scored 280+ 43 pt. killed in Western Illinois during their shotgun season. I wonder if that's the one you are hearing about. Nothing from Van Buren county though.

Top Bottom