Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

easton excels?

Liv4Rut

anybody know anything about these, i bought a half dozen today. its all they had, i was wondering if they were any good or not? i figured since they are eastons they cant be too bad, i got the 400s

I don't know Liv,I heard they are pretty crooked,Just try not to think about it though,would hate to see you miss the target
grin.gif

TRX, from what i've heard through the grapevine LIV isn't the only one who has to worry about missing the target...

did you get those 3 pieces of arrow found and taped back together yet???

In my opinion, Easton is the best arrow manufacturer hands down. Any product they put out you can pretty much count on. The Excels, apart of eastons CarbonAeros line, are a great shaft for a multitude of uses. Their tolerances are commonly tighter than other manufacturers similair shafts. As far as them being 400's thats just the spine of the arrow, which they should have sized you up to.

i'll tell you one thing about the excels, they don't hold an insert worth a crap with out glue. AND the snap like a toothpic if a target falls on them.

right liv?

yes teeroy thats very true. after a weekend of shooting them, ive decided they arent too bad at all, and the price isnt bad either, so i give them a 2 thumbs up : )

I like mine. I shot them last season and I'm staying with them. I had been shooting ACC's but they are just too rich for my blood. These are a third of the price and just as good in my opinion.

Top Bottom