Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

El Nino' Strikes

DOUBLE LUNG

This here is a good friend of mine. His nickname is El Nino' or just Nino'.If it wasn't for bad luck he would have know luck at all. Every year he has the worst luck for everything. Whether it have to do with people screw up his hunts, losing pairs of gloves to mother nature calling or any other problem that some of us deal with every once in a while he has happen to him about every other time he is out. I would have to say it is fun listening to his stories after the hunt because you know something bad happened to him. It makes the ride home a good one.
He finally connected with a dandy buck on the night of 11-20-04. That morning he had a nice 8-pointer in front of him at 20 yards. He drew back and let the arrow fly. Sure enough it hit on the one and only twig that was hanging down. So I would that that missed shot was a blessing. That night this guy came by and was heading for some does so at 43 yard quartering away he put it right in the boilermaker, behind the ribs and into the front shoulder. He wasn't quite sure about his shot so he told us that he wanted to wait until the next morning.
The buck went only 200 yard and crashed in the grass field. Congrats on the harvest Nino'.
556Nino_Buck_Left-med.jpg

556Tough_Guy-med.jpg

thats an awesome deer man.....looks like hes got a massive body going by the neck and face!

congrats,

huntn4life88

Congrats, nice buck.
waytogo.gif

I can relate to the bad luck. Most of my big buck stories involve talking about the one that got away.

Hey, tell your buddy to wake that buck up for his picture!!

Seriously, that's a beaut! Congrats!

Before we took these pictures we had him hanging and flushed him out with a bunch of water. Because he stunk bad, not sure if he stunk from the blood sitting in him all night or what. But when we took him down to take more pictures his whole neck and head was swollen like you see. That is why his eye are shut. Kinda strange I have never had that happen before. Here is another good picture. This is the biggest S##T eating grin i have ever seen.
556556Priceless-med.jpg

Top Bottom