Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite Answer 2012

briguy-ia

DW = 70-60lbs, right handed, Realtree AP cammo riser and limbs. Cams are smooth, not the speed, for 30" DL. Other cams available for speed or different draw length.

Bow is in near mint condition, no mars or dings. Awesome draw, 80%+ let off, easy to hold. Shoots wonderfully, quiet and not much vibration at all. I love this bow, but the draw length is maxed out and is too short for me.

Interested in trade for an Elite Pure, with draw length up to 31.5".

New Bow ($849) + tax ($51) = $900. Asking $750. Stabilizer, rest, quiver and sight not included in asking price, but up for discussion if interested.

Located rural Perry area of Dallas County.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Elites are good bows, but have no resale value. You can buy new 2012 on ebay for under $600.00.

Also, what rest is on there currently and how much wiggle room is in the draw length right now? Can it get down to 29 or does a guy need new mods? Thanks again.

This should help ya Muddy.

ATA is gonna be 33 1/2 and brace is 7 on an Answer. Your gonna want new mods to get it to 29"....

Hi Muddy. The bottom photo shows the adjustable draw stop, top of the cam. Both the bottom and top cams have one. They are maxed out now for the longest draw length. The amount of adjustment of the draw stop is right at 1/4", but I don't know how much that will shorten the draw. My guess is about 1/2" considering all the cam and string geometry, but not likely a full inch.

I'll do an actual measurement when I have somebody to help me and give an update.

Top Bottom