Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Equipment opinions

moosehunter

PMA Member
If my little business idea fly's I want to carry a line of food plot attachments and carry all the seed. What's your likes and dislikes on those things.

One line I'm looking at is Tecomate and Plotmaster. This is mostly new to me so I'm gonna value all comments.

I thought Tecomate & Plotmaster were the same outfit. ???
Why not mix your own seed blends and mineral lick preps?

[ QUOTE ]
Why not mix your own seed blends and mineral lick preps?

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the best idea! I buy from small seed and feed stores or general seed supply companies because they are so much cheaper and the deer could care less! I would just buy in bulk and then sell in smaller amounts and maybe a little better price since your not paying for big time advertising.

My biggest complaint about the ATV implements is the price! I bought an old Allis Chalmers tractor, 10' disk, one section of harrow, rear mount blade, and a hitch type brush mower for less than $2500. All used but in good working condition of course. I just can't see spending thousands of dollars for some of the flimsy stuff they are selling for ATVs these days. J.M.T.C.
confused.gif

I would use many different products first yourself. let the results answer the question. As for the plot master using it with a ATV I think people will be disappointed.

Top Bottom