Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fat Flatty

Seth

It's a little bit of a late post but here is a nice cat caught out of the Iowa on a bankline by my cousin in law on Memorial Day Weekend. I think it was in the 30-40 lb. range. I always like the pictures when they are next to little kids.

Little_Babies_and_Big_Fish_009.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Um......what's a "cousin-in-law" Seth????? </div></div>

I thought I was the one close to Missura... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He's from Solon Kent.....in reality, Missouri and Solon are one in the same.........just look at his step-brother-in-law-cousin's-aunt's-second born Limbchicken.
DSC00024.JPG

Here's some clarification for you southerners and mt. vernonites.

I refer to that gentleman as my "cousin-in-law" because he's married to my cousin. Technically he is not my cousin, his wife is. Therefore I call him my cousin in law because it's shorter than saying "the guy who is married to my cousin"

Looks like twin brothers in that picture.

this post suddenly went down hill....

hahahaha

psychos.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If I could....I'd trade a week long whitetail hunt for a week of catching those things!! </div></div>

I'm all-in. I'll see you this fall and will take you fishing next spring.

That's a nice flathead, and I'm sure it tasted great, but I would have snapped a photo and tossed it back...especially since everything was 2 weeks late this year...She was probably full of eggs yet.

Top Bottom