Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Feeling sorry for Illinois residents....

hunt-m-up

Off the topic of this site, but "your" governor just commuted all the death sentences in your state. Here's how it relates. Have you checked the proposed firearms and hunting legislation lately? Might be a good time to get involved, because they sometimes get on a roll with the liberal agenda if they feel the winds blowing the right direction.

??
Uh, the outgoing governor is a republican, right?
a liberal republican???
Sure, the incoming gov is a democrat, but I doubt that he pressured ryan into commuting sentances.

ssteury:
If anyone should understand "liberal" republicans, it would be someone from MN. You just elected a republican governor, but I'm sure your liberal system will vanish overnight. I'm not certain of his political or private motivations, but IL. Gov. Ryan definitely didn't hold true to his party and the peoples wishes. I'm sure the incoming democratic governor will do a lot to improve the situation for gun-owners and sportsmen though. The best way to find out and suffer the consequences is to sit back and watch and not take part. That was the point I was trying to stress. Thanks.

no argument from me on vigilence vs inaction, but clearly that point is unrelated to the outgoing republican's actions on death sentances.

Ryan seems to be facing his own mortality. The old coot must be attempting to clear the books with St. Peter. Hey look! a republican with compassion!
He has offended victims famlies, law enforcement, just to name a few.
Let's see, Of the four pardoned we have one that burnt 7 people to death including his wife and son. One who stabbed 4 people to death. The others ONLY killed three between them! Nice guys. All convicted killers.
If this is what they got caught at think of the crimes they got away with. The truely sad thing is this murderer called Leroy Orange has survived 19 years after convicted! What a waste of tax money. Now he's a media poster child for the liberal "Can't we all just get along" crowd that holds no one accountable for there own actions. They are guilty along with the rest of the scum on death row. If we don't have the stumach to do them in then let's find a cheaper way to confine them. How much can a typerwriter cover cost anyway
grin.gif
Good luck with tourism Cook County!

Top Bottom