Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Iowa Buck

G

Trooper and Mo-Antler Tips had a great hunt today........here's to good friends and cool November Iowa days in the woods/fields.

Congrats!

JohnC.jpg

Hey Mo---How about that morning! Glad I could be of assistance for your first Iowa whitetail. I really enjoyed the morning. As we said in the field today its not about scores, records or anything else, it's about friendship and memories that will last unitl they put us six feet under. You keep coming and I'll put you were they walk. Great shot to! Thirty yards and ya drilled him! Now it's my turn----Do ya know where I am going!!! Ha!
Take care.

Ken, thanks again for a great hunt!! Hopefully I can repay you come April with another big Missouri longbeard. Good luck with that 'Booner in the "magic timber".

MO

Guys,

Great hunt and thanks for sharing it. You both hit the nail on the head. It doesn't matter what he scores, but that a great friendship was reinforced. Creating a friendship is what this is all about. Shooting a trophy is just frosting on the cake!!!

That's a great looking Iowa whitetail. Your friend mentioned that it was your first Iowa whitetail, but is it your first archery deer as well?

Congrats to you on your iowa bruiser! I hope you decide to make another trip to iowa again in the future.

Hey Ken. Is the walley your after bigger than your mounted 8 pt. you shot?

HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL!!!

Congrats on the buck, I hope I'm lucky enough to get a shot at one like that this year.

Northern Whitetails, no it's not my first whitetail. I've killed somewhere around 40 in the last 25 years in Missouri. About 15 of those have been taken with archery gear. With the help of a friend of mine, known as Trpr on this site, I've discovered IOWA WHITETAILS!!! What can I say, I'm hooked!

I would love to see the deer biologists in Missouri sit down and have a cup of coffee with the deer biologists from Iowa. Maybe they could even stay for lunch! (I'm probably preaching to the choir.)

MO

THATS A VERY NICE IOWA WHITETAIL . good shot man 30 yards and its right where ya want it!!! well good luck on seasons to come everyone and BE SAFE wear your safety belts. dont be retarded spend 20 bucks and u can enjoy the outdoors for alot more years!!!

Top Bottom