Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flambeau Boss Buck

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

SEIowaDeerslayer

I have a Flambeau Boss Buck decoy that I'm willing to part with for $90. Only been used in the field maybe half a dozen times and is in excellent condition. I live in Walford, IA which is about 10 minutes outside of Cedar Rapids. Call and leave a voicemail if you're interested or want more details. I'll return your call as soon as possible. (319)-551-3990.

Last edited:
I have one of those decoys. It looks realistic but taking it into the woods it sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard on every little branch or twig it touches. One of my worst purchases ever.

I have one of those decoys. It looks realistic but taking it into the woods it sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard on every little branch or twig it touches. One of my worst purchases ever.

So you would probably be willing to let it go pretty cheap then huh? I could use one for hunting and one for a lawn ornament! :D

Awesome decoy! I had 6 different bucks in one day offer me multiple shot opps as they checked him and a bedded Redi doe this fall. Great price u have.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom