Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FLATHEAD BAIT!!

What the %$#^!!!! never seen this before.. this ia an asain orange tree at my house... while watering it a minute ago i heard small cries of panic.... how in the HE!! dos this happen.. This bunny must have real skills to jump this distance to make a nest...

Gray05-08-1.jpg

Gray05-08018.jpg

Gray05-08016-1.jpg

Gray05-08017-1.jpg

Flathead bait...haha. Ive heard of catchin them on bullfrogs and you can catch channel cats off of cut up possum.....but...baby rabbits? Your going to have to try it out first hand.

im not sure i could run a hook through them things.......

im soft..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

but i guess something big with whiskers would eat them.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Now that's funny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Now that's funny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

HA!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like channel cat bait, flats generally won't take dead stuff. </div></div>

Thats where the floating neck collars with three-#4/0 treble hooks come into play. Also work well for baby kittens, hamsters, or any other cute cuddly critter you couldn't imagine harming. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Oh, and the "Limp" reference......that was just plain funny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Now that's funny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

HA!! </div></div>

Agree!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I bet the fur would hold stink bait real well </div></div>

That's what i was thinking.

Top Bottom