Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Food Plot Freak!

What do you think this one will score. He is standing in the middle of a food plot I am using as a test sight. Whitetail Institute products vs soybeans and my own seed blend.
791Multi-point_Buck-med.JPG

It's hard saying given that angle but he looks pretty darn good
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
- hope to see your harvest report with him come archery season
waytogo.gif

Lots of character for sure. Very nice!

Like Chris said.... hard to score from just that one photo. Any other pics of that guy?

Man, does nobody work..haha, I checked when it was first posted with no replies, and since then, everyone has posted. haha I am going to guess 190" haha, just because I like to gamble. It kind of looks like a young deer to me, but hard to tell without any more pics

I'll say he would gross around 170", but it is hard to say with just one frontal photo. He has good mass and many tines, but a fairly narrow spread and some of the tines, G4's and G5's, seem a little stubby, relatively speaking.
smirk.gif

I am not saying I wouldn't shoot him this year, because I probably would, but he does look sleekish, youngish. Another year of good nutrition and minerals, etc, and he would be a real king!

Let's see some more photos or better yet, a harvest shot this Fall. That is the only sure way to see what he scores!
smile.gif
Good luck with him either way!

[ QUOTE ]
Im with Saskguy. The score would be a
minor detale with a deer like that.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I would have to agree with saska guy too.That is one nice buck with a whole lot of character.Hope to read about him in the Harvest R
grin.gif
eport

I may be out to lunch but I'd say that buck has more going on than some think, check out the extra point at the right brow, those are long tines and we can't really tell just what he's got going on along those beams and off the g points, that buck is way more than 170 "I think". As far as the narrow spread is concerned, a friend of mine whi has about 6 whoppers on his wall says that the spread "is just air, it's the amount of bone I'm interested in". Take a look at the 205 I shot in my picture on this post, 17" wide, 4x4 frame a couple drops and a couple stickers, then look at the "food plot freak", that is a hell of a buck, I hope I see one like that this year, please kill him so we can know his score.

i couldnt agree more with you sask guy. it doesnt take long and that bone starts to add up. i bet he is higher than 170. tough to tell with just one angle, but that is a whopper of a buck. go get him.

Hey guys, I caught the freak out in the open a long ways off the road but with the spotting scope he has split G-2's. Even with the spotting scope I couldn't get a good count on tines. It just looks like a velvet web! T$

Hope you can get an upclose frontal shot of him.He definitely sounds like a shooter.A velvet web?Sounds like he is pretty knarly,hope you get a shot at him come fall.Good luck.
grin.gif

Top Bottom