Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

friend of mine..........

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
shot a real nice deer this morning during the opening shotgun season. Bot me and him are very dedicated bo hunters and dont really have any desire to shotgun hunt but when this huge ten pointer we have been watching for the last 5 years kept showing himself running about an acre timber behind his house and no chances we decided that he should sit it this morning. well after walking back to his house for breakfast he went back behind the house. first 4 does came by and ten minutes later here he came. its hard to understand how exciting this is unless you knew this buck. he has outsmarted all the riverbottom shotgunners and the out of state hunters who have paid to lease the land to hunt this deer. I was able to watch this deer twice this year at night while driving by his house. and also the area farmer popped a tire on his combine on last years sheds. which were given to my friend. we have shoot our bows at 3d targets set up in this woods during the summer and have jumped this deer a few times in velvet over the years. sorry to ramble on but i was really excited for him to be the one to shoot it. its been excitting watching this deer. kinda sad its over. but its awesome at the same time.

Top Bottom