Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Garage Sale Special!!!

Seth

This isn't the exact one, just a file photo. However today at the Ely city wide garage sales I scored one exactly like this for $70! Got home and looked 'em up and they go brand new for like $270 and then you have to buy the foot pump, oars, and fins but mine came with all that!!! A lady was selling it for her husband and was asking $100 but I did some wheeling and dealing and got her down to $70. This thing has "Cedar River Float Trip" written all over it!!! Can't wait to try 'er out!.

pontoon.jpg

Good score, Seth!

I'm thinking there is a motor in it's future! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
redneck_boat.jpg

hahaha Randy, that thing is a beaut!!

nice score Seth! im jealous

haha.. yea seth.. that thing would be pretty badass for the 'ol 5th annual cedar river float trip.... wish i could go

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha Randy, that thing is a beaut!!

nice score Seth! im jealous </div></div>

Some guys have all the luck!.... nice find /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom