Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ghost scent eliminator

Evelio

Does anyone know where I could get the Ghost scent eliminator around the Iowa City Area? Or could you send me a link to order online. I have heard so many good things about it, so I am going to try it out.

I know in Des Moines you can get it at Central Iowa Archery, try PM'ing OneCam, he can tell you if they can ship it for sure.
Good Luck

I can tell you they can ship it. Gave 'em the money on Aug 19th and finally got it on Sept 8th. The good thing is they tried to make it up to me by sending an extra quart in a spray bottle. Only problem is the top came off the quart and soaked the packing. I called to ask if the quart was full or if they just sent me an empty bottle with a sprayer on it. They suggested I call UPS, which I did, with any luck I'll get some money outa UPS, enought to cover the cost of the original shipping. I'd rather had the free quart. The gallon came through unscathed. The guys at CIA had wrapped the gallon and the quart in lots of news paper, then double plastic bagged the stuff, put in more packing and shipped it. Good thing they had the foresight to double bag it. Can you imagine the HAZMAT resonse it could have caused? Anyway, by putting the extra quart in they showed me they were trying make up for the delays. Even thought it broke in shipping I appreciate the effort. Next time I'm in DSM I'll stop by again.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom