Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giving it a shot

Doubleaarc hery

So after reading all this stuff, I thought this was the year to give it a shot! Got everything taking care of and got my seed from Nanny! had to plant early do to access, but got everything in and it seems to be growning. I don't know anything about planting, seed, Crop, weeds, or etc.... But hey, it looks good to me!

You'll notice a telephone pole in the middle of the field. I have a camera mounted on it currently, but in a few weeks it will have a 4 x 8 enclosed blind on it!!

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago, but hoping to get back out tomorrow and snap so more pictures!!

Picture124.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Not really sure what is growing in there! I mean, I know what I planted, but I don't know what is coming up! I am just happy to see stuff growing! And the deer were already leaving tracks in the mud all over this thing!

Wow... Im so jealous. To have a hidden food plot like that. In Iowa to boot. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sweetness

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know anything about planting, seed, Crop, weeds, or etc.... </div></div>

Could've fooled me! Looks right fine to me! Thanks for sharing the pics and hopefully you'll have some harvest pics this fall to share as well. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

wow, im actually surprised you were able to put that together Andy.....

HA!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom