Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Grim Reaper broadheads

blake

Life Member
I am thinking about purchasing some Grim Reaper Mechanical Broadheads.

Since I value the opinions and experiences of my peers on this sight I would like your input on them.

Have any of you used them or do you know someone who has?

Does anyone have anything good or not so good to say about them?

It all depends on what you think. I believe all broadheads when functioning properly will easily kill a deer with a good shot. Im sure you heard that one though
smile.gif
. Everyone has diffrent opinions and believe that they have the best broadhead or they wouldnt shoot them.

I looked at them at one time and was not too impressed with what other people had to say about them. Also looked at the new montec tekans. Not impressed at all with them. The darn thing fell apart in my hand. I think I will stay with the G5's for this fall. See what everyone else thinks. We did a little testing at Central Iowa Archery last fall. We shot several different broadheads into a beef knuckle at 10 yards. The montec G5 fared the best busted a big chunck off the knuckle and went right on into the target. Steel Force fared well also, most of the mechanicals did not. They have them on display there for people to look at. Buy a pack and try them out.

If they were last years model I would say junk but the blades are suppose to be stronger this year..........but yes they will kill if put where suppose to be...

Top Bottom