Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gum-O-Flage

ROFL you now where the buck will aim, hope you dont fall asleep on the ground knowing you dont climb anymore. Thats a good one Shovel.

Rackaddict, what brand was it.

Central Iowa Archery now has this in stock. I think they will have some up to the Fall Festival this weekend. I'm going to try and get Teeroy to try it on the way up there.
Hope to see you there this weekend.

wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

stuff S U C K S

tastes horrible, but if you think your rotten breath is spooking deer, it isn't unbearable

I would have to disagree with Teeroy, but everyones taste and preference is different. I had several friends try it at the IB fall festival and they thought it was great. It may be a little strong at first but then it mellows and seems to do its job. I dont think its a leisure gum but it sure beats sucking on Chlorophyll tablets or chewing on pine, sage, ceder, etc. The good thing is anyone can make a product taste or smell good, but does it work. I sure dont like smelling most scents either. This gum really seems to eliminate breath and I think most serious hunters know that one of the keys to being scent free begins with your breath.. However, the bottom line is to hunt the proper wind direction and if a product can give you an extra 10 seconds before you get busted, Im all for it. I dont think you can ever beat a mature animals nose, exspecially if they are downwind and the wind currents are going at him... It may not be for everyone, but until there is something better, I will sure try it.

I am going to be trying this stuff out and I'll let you all know if I thought it made a difference.

Supertec, what is it selling for over the counter. I thought $3.95 for a free pack of gum or regular price was a bit stiff.

Top Bottom