Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Has anyone ever fished for Largemouth at Night??

Noodles3435

I have heard of people catching bass at night and i have tried it a couple of times, but no fish. Plus it is hard because you don't know where your lure is. Is there any specific time of year, lure, weather conditions, or anything else you can think of. Any info would be vital and appreciated.

I used to fish Volga Lake at night all of the time. Just throw "the worm". I was told to bring it back as slow as you can, and then slow down even more. That is some of the best bass fishing that I have ever had. My best luck was with dark colors. I only fished in the summer....not sure about early and late seasons. Good Luck

when it hits those hot summer months i go between 11pm and 2am with a large buzz bait or broken rapala and really land alot of largemouth. ive caught quite a few while cat fishing while reeling in a large sunny

I've caught some HAWGS at night! Use a headlamp that lights up a broad area. JakeWym is right on with the dark colors (Junebug's or straight black) if fishing below the surface, but personally, on top of the water is where it's at! Rebel PopR's, buzzbaits, and my new favorite RageTails do damage for me. I won't fish unless it's super calm. Anytime from the spring spawn to the fall feeding fest is prime. Outside of those time I have had minimal luck unless fishing slow below the surface. Good Luck!!!

Top Bottom