Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

have questions. thanks

C

clint

Just wanted some advise the area I normally have good luck deer hunting has been hit hard by bird hunters this year and ever since I have seen little to no activity, do you think the deer will return to normal activity or not , and how long do you think it will be?
Thanks

Clint,
In my experence in the type of a situation you have described the deer are still in the area, just laying low. They frequent will circle back behind the bird hunters once the hunters leave the area, or they will simply lay perfectly still until the bird hunters pass them by. If there was a good population of does and fawns in your favorite spot the bucks should be showing up again as the rut progress's. I would try hunting them during the week when there is likely to be fewer bird hunters in the field. I grew up in Orient a few miles North of you, and I know that Adair and Union County get a lot of bird hunters the first two or three weekends of bird season. Good Luck......

Top Bottom