Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Headed North

bushman

Well, we finally got word that at least one of the lakes in the area we fish in Ontario is open. We're headed to Attikokan Ontario tonight. Looks like it's shaping up to be a pretty nice weekend. Hopefully we can find some big snakes in shallow bays. Maybe even snag a couple of those "wet sox"; walleye season opens on Saturday up there. I'll try and remember to take some pics this year!! Can't wait. Should be a good time! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Good luck, as of now the one I planned on catching some big pike in on the weekend, is at least 1/2 ice. So....about 80 square miles of ice to melt in the next few days. I'm still going anyways, wife brought me some U.S priced whiskey from N.Dakota last weekend, I'll still have fun.

So is it Grand Canadian or Black Velvet???

I've had some bad experiences with Black Velvet!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Were do you guys come to shop in ND, Minot, Williston??

I have now moved north of Minot and I am only about 19 miles from Manitoba.

It wasn't necessarily a shopping trip. Her brother lives in Minot...or did, her and her family went down to help move him home. Gibson's finest...yum.

Minot is a long ways from here 11 hours and change, Montana is a closer destination.

Top Bottom