Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heading for Clear Lake.......(.Pics UP!)

in the rain right now.... should be a good weekend tho, wind and rain.... can't beat that for sock fishing!... Stay tuned for pics Sunday night...............

And it was crazy!! lots of fish tho... limits were not a problem, we also picke up alot of whites and yellows also.. the yellows are a neat looking species.

Here i am on 2 hours sleep, still shaky from the beer events from last nigh...pondering if we should risk puke all over the boat.
ClearLake002.jpg

And then it got really out of control!
ClearLake001.jpg

But we still smacked'em twice as hard as the previous night!
ClearLake004.jpg

ClearLake005.jpg

Re: Heading for Clear Lake........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can't beat that for sock fishing!</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Good luck T!!

Any luck? I fish there quite a few times a year but haven't made it yet this year. Crankings usually good but I'm curious if the drift was good. I love jigging the reefs. Can't wait to see your pics. It had to be cold today. FN wind. I like wind but not these gusts. Hope you caught some.

That's a good walleye chop! Nice to see open water, good pics, good stuff!

Shoot that's nuthin... If you are going to catch a walleye from Clear Lake, you might as well make it a big one and make it part of a nice limit so you can cash a nice check.

I_O_W_A_tournament_2007_051.jpg

And you might as well do it when you are 12 years old fishing your first tournament a week after you have surgery on your hand!!!!

Shoot, lets whip up a round of applause for the kid!! He got me by 4 years on the first win. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif I didnt relaize you had to catch a solid 5lb'r to be so cool, shoot Iowa1, sorry i'll head out right now and look for one that will make my next post a little cooler to look at.

Top Bottom