Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HELLLLLP!!!!!

M Salow

I need some help guys/gals the last three deer i have shot my arrow has broken each time all have been good hits all hit in the lungs shot a doe last night at 12 yrds double lung shot broadhaed went thru w/ 1/2 of my arrow the other 1/2 was laying on the ground with no blood on it. this same thing happened two yrs ago with a doe arrow broke in half with a passthru of broadhead with flectched with no blood last year arrow broke into three pcs.with no pasthru never did find broadhead buck only went about 60 yrds.i shoot a Darton viper set @ 62# shoot a 32" XX75 2315 and am using razorbac's broadheads at 142 Grns.have feather fletching useing a release.
this thing has me worried is there something wrong with my setup?
confused.gif
I have noticed that all these broken arrows have been the same dozen I bought at cabela's three yrs ago could it be a bad batch of arrows?
confused.gif
has anyone else had this kind of a problem?
thanks for all your replys in advance

I shoot about the same setup, 63# PSE, 30" 2315 's - never had a problem with my Easton arrows, every shot is a comlete pass thru, knocks those deer down just like a cannon. I suppose that I do not have all of the speed but I do have alot of power, this setup will go thru bone if needed. I suggest purchasing some different arrows, even if you only pick up 1/2 dozen.

Good Luck.

Top Bottom