Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hickory Ridge 3D Shoot - Pella - Lake Red Rock

gunrunr

Life Member
Big 3D shoot this Sunday hosted by Hickory Ridge Bowhunters west of Pella, Iowa on the shores of scenic Lake Red Rock. Lots of available classes, many trophies and awards, good hot food (even ribeye steak sandwiches!!) Lets see how many Iowawhitetailers we can gather together to shoot.

PM me for details or questions or log on to www.hickoryridge3d.com for all kinds of info, past scores, camping opportunities, etc.

Gunrunr - I would love to shoot it, but I have IBA meetings tommorrow. I know there will be a bunch of Mid Iowa Archers there tommorrow. Hope it goes well.

Gunrunr you guys really had a good course to shoot. I would like to complain about one thing.......The monsoon that you didn't tell us about
grin.gif

It was a real bummer for weather today. It was the first time we got rained out on a shoot in probably ten years so I guess we were due. Over 3 inches of rain fell while the shoot was going on and many of you die hards stayed out in it and shot it all in the rain. Talk about a disaster! And not much fun pulling targets and getting things tore down either. We were all drowned rats and really need to dry out for a while.

Thanks a bunch for those who came and hope to see you August 8 when I promise the weather will be better!

Top Bottom