Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Highlander Digital Camera

tracker

Life Member
I posted on this a few months ago and received no response.Has anyone purchased or seen pictures from the HighlanderDigital yet??Was wondering if the usb card was easy to use and how long the battery was lasting.

I looked at the highlander digital a few months back. The picture resolution is pretty poor, night pics with the IR flash looked even worse. I got a trailmac digital instead, almost three times the resolution (1600X 1208 compared to 640X480). The batteries lasted 1.5 months even in the cold weather, up to three months in warmer weather.

The retail price is more than the Highlander ($715 vs. $600), but depending on where you get it, they are about the same. Since I am a TrailMAC dealer and this is not a classifieds board email me at [email protected] and we can talk more about price. If you have any questions please let me know.

I used one of the Highlander cameras, to put it simple their junk, if you want a good reliable camera buy a Cam Tracker, have had it 3 years and no trouble at all.

Top Bottom