Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hindsight?

B

BROWTINER

My brother has a hindsight on his bow,last season I went to draw on a doe,when i looked thru peep sight,i lost the pin on the deer,not enough light(no fibre optic),my brother says he shoots with both eyes open-and has no low light problems--should i change to the Hindsight?do any of you shoot with one?do you like it?I passed on the doe,but if was a nice buck-i dont know what i would have done.(hopefully pass)

BuckMark - I started shooting with both eyes open two years ago, and will never turn back. You can see so much more of what is going on it's unreal. You wont loose your pin on your target. I dont know that much about the hindsight, but try shooting with both eyes open, a nice bright fiber optic with a led light kit and you will never turn back!

Buckmark I'm just the opposite, I used to shoot with both eyes open and know I shoot with one eye closed. This allows for me to focus more on the intended target.

Top Bottom