Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Honkers!!!

jkratz5

For the second year in a row the IA boys have come out and help me put a hurtin on the Geese here in Indiana. First two days of hunting were great, 3 of us put a limit down on Thursday and followed that up with 6 of us smackin 12 Honkers on Friday (2 wearing jewelry). The weather turned bitter cold for Saturday and we ended up killing a couple of singles but the big never saw a flock of geese fly out to feed. Anyhow, it was a great weekend and I am looking forward to adding to these total over the next few weeks.

Kratz

IMG_00073.jpg

IMG_00051.jpg

I really need to come do that one of these years. Hope you saved me some goose meat!

Congrats Guys!

I've been hearing that since airline/goose accidents are up, they are looking at extending seasons/bag limits. Good news for you waterfowlers.:way:

Congrats Guys!

I've been hearing that since airline/goose accidents are up, they are looking at extending seasons/bag limits. Good news for you waterfowlers.:way:

That would be nice, however I am guessing it would be more city limits type hunts. We already have an extended season here around Indianapolis that includes a 5 goose a day bag limit. Would be nice if they increased the limit for the entire season as the goose population has been sky rocketing around here.

Kratz

Top Bottom