Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"HotMocs Pack Some Heat!"

blake

Life Member
NEWS!

2014436.jpg

HotMocs is the patented revolutionary new product line designed to keep you comfortable in the cold. Utilizing activated heat packs, the innovative HotMocs product line fits like high performance gear, with the added benefit of staying warm during the entire time outdoors. HotMocs are simple, easy-to-use and amazingly effective. It is the perfect warming solution for any outdoor activity. The HotMocs product line includes boot covers, balaclavas, scarves and beanies with patented pockets strategically placed to enhance warming.

HotMocs boot cover's patented design provides heat to your feet comfortably, with minimal bulk and maximum efficiency. No more uncomfortable internal heat sources that can cause your foot to sweat. No more bulky boot covering devices that can be cumbersome to carry. Light weight, insulated, fleece HotMocs easily fold into your pack or pocket while walking to and from your stand location. Once on stand, simply activate your heat source and place into patented pockets within the HotMocs. Slip HotMocs over your boots. Specialized insulation reflects heat back through your boot, enhancing the heat supply, keeping your entire foot warm. More than one air activated heat source can be used for greater warmth. HotMocs come in sizes xs through 2xl to fit youth, women's and men's boots, including men's size 14.

The HotMocs product line is already receiving major praise from professional hunters, hikers and everyday people who battle the cold. Here's what the pros are saying about HotMocs.

"I found a cure for the cold...HotMocs!" says Jim Shockey, legendary hunter and host of Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures.

"The concept is simple, effective, comfortable and easy to use. HotMocs products definitely keep me warm," said Pam Zaitz, co-host of SHE's Beyond the Lodge TV and Winchester Legends TV.

"HotMocs keep my feet warm in zero degree weather. They are easy to use and don't take up much room in my pack," said Tom Miranda, producer and host of Territories Wild on ESPN.

"HotMocs are convenient to put on and take off, store easily and always keeps my feet warm. Go early, stay late, with HotMocs," said Stan Potts, co-host of North American Whitetail TV and Thompson Center's Huntmasters TV.

"HotMocs Pack Some Heat!" For more information visit www.hotmocs.com.

This post is for informational purposes only. I am not affiliated with this manufacture/company, and I am not receiving any compensation for this post.

blake

Top Bottom