Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How about them HAWKEYES!!!

T

Tinks69

Hey guys I know this is a deer forum but since it is mostly Iowans on here I thought this was appropriate. What a great season 11-1 overall and 8-0 in the big ten. Our only loss was a fluke to Iowa State. Hope the rest of you Hawkeye fans are excited as I am. Sorry if you are from Minnesota, 45-21...

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Just after the game was over I had to fly to Muscatine. As we were getting ready to lift off, the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine cascaded onto the field at Kinnick. It was magical. I am, however, oh so glad that they played in Minneapolis. Makes my day alot easier.

The 'Bonker

how can you call the isu game a fluke? The clones outplayed them in the second half. The difference between the two now is that Iowa got better as the season went on, but who the heck knows what happened to isu

You mean these Hawkeyes?
wink.gif

Iowa Upsets Top-Ranked Minnesota, 24-11

The third-ranked University of Iowa wrestling team opened the 2002-03 season with a win over top-ranked and defending NCAA Champion Minnesota, 24-11, Friday night. A crowd of 12,180 attended the dual at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN.

I heard today that the man in charge of the Rose Bowl already gave the Hawks an invite for the Rose Bowl. If things go are way we still have a chance at the Fiesta Bowl, but that is a long shot. One bad half of football may have cost us a shot at the National Championship. Either way, what a season and what an awesome team! I did see that Iowa upset Minnesotta in wrestling also, I hope Jesse Ventura was there to watch them boys whip their butts!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

That Banks dude is awesome. No matter what Ohio State does, you guys are looking pretty good. If they lose to Michigan..you guys get the Big Ten title and a trip to Pasadena. The way I understand it...if OSU beats Michigan, they go onto the BCS and will play in the Fiesta Bowl for the National Championship and you guys still go to Pasadena.

I lived in LA for five years and was fortunate enough to go to three Rose Parades and two Rose Bowl games. I saw Michigan play Washington in 1993 and the Badgers beat UCLA in 1994.

New Years Day in Pasadena is one of those truly special events that you absolutely have to experience in person. Television just does not do it justice.

For you Hawkeye fans, or just football fans in general, if Iowa goes to the Rose Bowl, scrape up some cash and make the trip. And be sure to go to the parade. You'll never regret it because Pasadena on New Years Day is just one of those things everyone ought to do at least once in their lifetime.

Top Bottom