Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how much it cost to mount a rooster?

B

bowhuntinfool

just wandering how much it costs to mount a regular rooster these days, i got 1 or 2 that would look real nice on the wall. anyone out their know? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Here, his name is Cory Caruthers and one of my friends worked with him over the summer. He does excellent mounts and if I remember right my friend said that he is doing all the waterfowl mounts for the new Sheels in West Des Moines. He's based in Urbandale, but i think that you can also ship birds to him. All you have to do is call him and he'll tell you how to ship them and where to ship them to.

http://www.wildlifeillusions.com/Pricing.html

Hope this helps!!!!

deerslayer22788

Two years ago I paid $225 to mount my half albino rooster up here in the NW corner of the state. I felt like it was way too much, and I had to wait way too long to get it back, but the work is excellent and it looks great.

NWBuck

Brad Coulson, Has a studio in Ankeny. He's a great guy and a excellent taxidermist IMO.

wow thats almost as much as my deer mount cost me this year!!!! it will be worth it, if i get my albino rooster!!!

wow thats almost as much as my deer mount cost me this year!!!! it will be worth it, if i get my albino rooster!!! THANKS!

Top Bottom