Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HOYT OR JENNINGS?

Big Timber

I'm in the process of buying a new bow. This time around It's going to be an investment. I've owned a jennings buckmaster for 5 years and I just sold it.
I'm looking to buy a buckmaster g2 for 400.00 or a hoyt havoc for 500.00. I was just curious to see what you guys thought. I know both bows are great, but will I be dissapointed if I don't buy a Hoyt?
Thanks
BT

Spend another $150 and get a Matthews....long after you forget the price the quality will be there....beside why go for bronze and silver when you could have the gold.

a hoyt?? everyone agrees that mathews are the best, and if you're in it for the long term, then you know what you must buy. they also have the highest resale value. get with the program, that's an order private bigtimber. now give me twenty!

Don't let advertising sell you on a bow. Go with the consistant quality and craftsmanship of a bow and buy whatever feels the most comfortable.I shot a lot of bows (including all the Matthews) and the best feeling bow for me was the Hoyt Havoc.

Don't overlook the bowtech line. I have owned four mathews bows (conquest pro, z-max, q-2,and fx). I purchased the bowtech mighty might and absolutey love it. The great feature of the mighty might is the smoothness is there like the matthews, but, also the speed. Shootablilty not bad considering the ata (31.25). Your budget,draw length,and, experience in shooting high end bows will play a big role in determining what type of bow is best for you. Shoot as many different type's of bows you can before you make your next investment. Good Luck!

Get a Hoyt! I bought A Hoyt Havoc in summer of 2000 and I love it! Its a smooth bow, quite and has some speed. Im batting 1000 on whitetails so far One nice buck last year and two does this year. Just cant get the big one to come in close enough yet. Hope hes still out there alive and well. Get the Havoc and you wont be disapionted

Wait for the perfect shot! TTM

From what I've seen and heard you can't go wrong with a Hoyt. Personally I think that these days most of the top 5 bow companies are so close in quality that it doesn't really matter. I shoot a PSE Quantum and I love it, it may not be the top of the line bow but I can shoot it extremely well and THAT is what matters the most in bowhunting. My dad shoots an ancient Browning bow that must be from the early 80's and he can outshoot me any day. It's all about comfort and if you find a bow that no one has heard of and you can hit what you're aiming at who cares what anyone else thinks. Go to a shop and try out as many bows as you can and when you find one you that you can shoot buy it. just my 2 cents worth.

GO WITH ARCHERY WORLDS LAST REPORT. THEY RATED THE MATHEWS Q2 AND THE BUCKMASTER G2 GUESS WHAT! THE MATHEWS WAS GIVEN A 3 STAR RATING OUT OF 5 AND THE BUCKMASTER G2 WAS RATED AT 5 STAR THAT IS FROM AN ARCHERY DEALER FOR OVER 25 YEARS! I HAVE SHOT THEM BOTH AND THE G2 IS BY FAR A BETTER BOW!

Top Bottom