Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hoyt website

Sounds like I'd better get an app in over there............ Lope you must be a ball buster......... I think you are just busting his chops cause he doesn't shot a PSE..........

I tell you somedays you just need a cattle prod to get any work done around here.

Not only does he shoot a hoyt, (strike one) but he offered to take me hunting and stood me up on several occasions (strike two), now job preformance lacking do to iowawhitetail addiction. (stirke three).

What are we to do

in my defense,
the hunting trips lope is referring to:
1) I drove 2 hrs to go hunt turkey with this guy and he wasn't even home!!!

2) I offered to set him up on some public ground to hunt deer, and then an hour before I have to meet him, he hands me a ton more work to do and says "I need this ASAP"

are you gonna get any work done today, what kind of defense is that, who has heard of showing up at 9:00 a.m. to get a morning turkey hunt in?

Lope

Just to throw a twist in for your guys arguement...some of the best hunts for gobblers are at mid day when the hens go sit on their nest and the toms are left to themselves. Same with whitetails!! I'm sure that's why he showed up for a late morning hunt, throw a curveball at those wiley gobblers, right BJelkin??

wink.gif
grin.gif

But your post were at 8:30 and 9:30, better watch it you'll be back on lope time

I hear Lope is working on his limit of walleye by 9:00 in the Spring..............You should have checked the boat ramp.........

BJelken
Buy the Hoyt, the heck with the cattle probing supervisor that shoots PISSEES.

Just Kidding!
grin.gif

I have got to side with Lope on the 9 am arrival for Turkey hunting. You could have had a couple birds by then!
wink.gif

Nonres

Top Bottom