Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

huntinfool4life's buck mount

muddy

not too shabby for a snot nosed 16 year old huntinfool!! congrats!!

411huntinfoolbuckresized.jpg
waytogo.gif

Re: bowhuntinfool's buck mount

OH COMON MUDDY WHY U GOTTA BE LIKE THAT!! thanks for postin for me!
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

Nice looking mount! It's a beaut!

Very nice kid! I don't think all my bucks in 30 years of stump sittin and brush buckin have as much bone as your one buck!
shocked.gif

Thursday-October 16th,2003 about 6:00 i looked out into the picked cornfield and their he was! i had no idea what he was but once he brought his head up i could see the rack. the buck fever started their!! He brought his head down and started eating and i could then count the points .... 11 i said to myself. about that time a pheasant-rooster- walked up to him and flew up and scared the buck off, but in my direction. I pulled back when he was about 30 yards out and he trotted to about 5 yards from the base of my tree, and stopped just my luck a big tree was in the way, and I couldn't see him. He started a slow walk right past my stand. WHAM. smoked him, i was so high, and he was so close that it only took out one lung and he went about 100 yards and expired!! I went and got my Dad and we went over to where i thought he fell, and their he was my second deer with a bow.Its a nice 11 point buck- i was thinkin of passing him up, but once I counted a11 points and a nice frame, I coudln't let him go. This was my 14th time out this bow season already, i only missed 2 days. 1 was raining and the other time had to help load hogs. They wanted me to help load pigs last night but said i was goin hunting, and its a good thing i didn't because i believe i wouldn't have ever gotten the buck of my dreams!!!! he is only 16 inches wide but its an 11 point- and scores around 125" March 14th i'm gona have him scored at the UNI sports show and i'll see waht he ends up being. thats the story - hope it wasen't too boaring.

anyway you look at it.....He's a great buck. One that you will remember for many years. Congrats, I'm jealous.

great buck man.. very nice mount that your arrow you used.

waytogo.gif
Great looking deer and a great story to go with it. Congratulations.

that would be the arrow i killed it with behind the mount!

i'm gona try anyways i hope i can get a crack at one bigger. The day after i shot this buck my cuzin was pheasant hunting and found a 140" 11 pointer dead it was hit by a car i believe it had scrapes all over the rack but i wish that buck didn't die cuz that could of been next years buck!!
grin.gif

haha no this is not Joe wizz deer his deer is bout 25 inches smaller he'll post a pic as soon as he gets one scanned his scanner is broke. But this is my deer!!
grin.gif

Top Bottom