Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting Clothes

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

gunrunr

Life Member
I picked up the Sitka line-up for the shop and got myself quite an extensive collection of it show everyone interested - so its time to clean out the camo closet to make room for all the new stuff. I've got a whole bunch of stuff for sale, ScentBlocker clother, Raingear, DryPlus parka and Bibs, several vests, warm camo jackets, lots of camo pants and more. Will also have several pair of hunting boots for sale. Sorting out more all the time when I find the time. I've got it all hanging here in the shop. Most everything is L or XL - some are in Tall. What are you looking for?, I might just have it! Most are fairly new and lightly worn, I like to keep things fresh!;)

No predator Camo- several pair or boots - many like new - size 11-13
No Goretex but several items of cabelas DryPlus which is similar.

Partial list of some clothes:

Cabelas Dry Plus Parka (XL tall) and Bibs (XL) - sells as a set - saddle cloth (soft quiet exterior)
$550 new - $199 OBO

Mossy Oak Jacket with Hood - XL - Brand New - $50

Cabelas Dry Plus parka with removeable liner jacket (very warm) - Like New
XL - $95

Field Line Fleece Jacket with hood -new - $35

Pella PRoducts XL Rain Jacket - Saddlecloth soft and quiet - $40

Robinson Scent Blocker Fleece reversible Bone Collector vest - $40
Natgear Fleece Vest - $20

Scent Blocker S3 Tactical camo shirt and pants - $60

Tote full of Camo Pants from $5 to $15

APX G2 Cylcone Rain Pants - Brand newwith tags attached - 2XL - $160 new - $99

Prices Negotiable - Package Deals available

Stop in / Try em on / Take em home and go hunting!

Do you have the Fanatic series in stock by any chance? If so, will you ship to NE Iowa. Would rather give you the business than order direct. :way:

Do you have the Fanatic series in stock by any chance? If so, will you ship to NE Iowa. Would rather give you the business than order direct. :way:
One set of Fanatic in stock and I can get more in just a few days - give me a call and we can talk about getting you some
boyd

Last edited:
just added a Muddy Safety harness (L - $50) and HunterSafety Systems Pro Safety Vest Harness (l-XL $65) to the used rack

Also priced the Used Boots - $5 to $50 - values to over $200 - some never worn!

Last edited:
Used safety vests are sold as is the Cabelas Dry Plus Set of Jacket and Bibs

Lots more items available

gunrunr said:
just added a Muddy Safety harness (L - $50) and HunterSafety Systems Pro Safety Vest Harness (l-XL $65) to the used rack

Also priced the Used Boots - $5 to $50 - values to over $200 - some never worn!

I am interested in your HSS Pro Harness as well as your size 13 boots. What brand are the boots, and would you be interested in a package deal?

HSS vest and size 13 boots are sold.
Have 12 DEEEE boots that are as big as any 13's on my feet yet if interested - Cabelas outfitter series - Goretex thinsulate - like new for $50.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom