Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I got a my first bow!

bukket

After what seems like 6 months of reading, listening, and shooting different bows I bought a Havoctec. It just came in last night and I can't wait to go get all the accessories this weekend.
Not that anyone cares, but I had to share my enthusiasm somewhere!

Congrats Bukket! Once you get all set up you will be ready to start punching some holes. Good luck with your new bow!
peace.gif

Been shooting a bow since 1964, and I still have that kind of enthusiasm.
Good for you, Have fun!

It seems like a romance to me. But my wife says I don't know what that means.
grin.gif
I said sure I do, that's why we got married in the summer when no seasons were open.
kickass.gif

Hear that BW - its the only way to do it. Just hoping that the month after we get married will be good enough that she won't mind me being gone every free moment especially come November.

As for the first bow - It is going to change your life. Hope it works out well for you. Ask anybody here nothing compares to bow hunting. Good luck - hope you will be good to go this season.

Later
sniper.gif

good deal on a new bow. i also got a new bow waiting for me at home, for the last two weeks, and im finally able to go home and shoot that thing, its a fred bear trx 32. i agree with everyone there is no experience close to that of an arrow sinking into the sweet spot of a deer, no matter if it is a buck or doe. good luck this year!!

I hear you bukket. My new Matthews came in on Monday and I've been accessorizing all week. New toys are always fun. Congrats on your new addiction.
grin.gif

Top Bottom