Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

i was nearly killed!!

teeroy

Life Member
there i was....driving down the road, minding my own business, just a couple houndred yards from my house. i just pass through a little hollow, when here they come.....well over 20 turkeys flying across the road....right at my truck. i laid on the horn, hoping to get them to fly hightenough to miss my truck. luckily, i made it out unscathed. i think them dirty s.o.b.'s know what i have planned for them

cloud.gif
cloud.gif
&^rocket
sniper.gif
biggun.gif
rambo.gif

Sounds like it's getting personal.
blush.gif

I've got this personal thing with turkeys myself. It will probably be more like "TURKEY MURDER" than "HUNTING" if I finally put one down with my recurve this year!
grin.gif

..." shot my first turkey for the sport & the rest of them because they deserved it"...

...I should probably explain my quote...it was uttered by my younger brother as he laid on his back in the middle of the woods after messing up on a big bird...after several straight days running up and down hills chasing gobbles from pre-dawn to post dusk ...getting rained on, snowed on and lost in the same season!...let's face it turkey hunting is the most frustrating fun a guy (or gal) can have...thank God its an obsession and not our day jobs!...writing this is making me wish it were April already!...
crazy.gif

hershy, now that you've cleared my foggy thinking I am getting a bit mad. They do deserve what I intend to deliver in just a few short weeks.
grin.gif
Thanks

ok, not this is getting rediculous...they tried it again today....just a mile further down the road. i am going to get shotguns mounted of the truck so i can defend myself. why spend all that money on calls, camo and blinds? just throw me $5 for gas, and shoot them from the back of my truck (just try to shoot the lowest fleir, so i don't loose a windshield?
rambo.gif
rambo.gif
sniper.gif
sniper.gif
&^rocket &^rocket

i don't think that is possible around here.....but what the hell are you trying to do, jinx me?!?!?

We better start calling the hospitals and highway patrol.... Teeroy may have been tagged by that flock of turkeys.....

Film at 10:00.....

Top Bottom