Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Online

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
When will you be able to join electronically? I keep checking, and it keeps saying soon.
eh.gif

arrow.gif

Frustrating isn’t it, sure would make renewing and joining a lot faster. A person can’t even order any merchandise on line yet.

I will see if I can get an answer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

arrow.gif

Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference. For more information about becoming an IBA member>>>>>Details<<<<<
398ibalogo_1_.gif

(tapping feet)...I'm waiting for my membership pack.

New members, try to be patient.Remember we are a bowhunting group and its the greatest 3 weeks of the year. We all have jobs, family and a burning desire to hunt. So the phrase "rut delay" was coined.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Online Memberships</span> New webmaster told me online memberships should be ready by 11/1.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Merchandise</span> Inventory is very low so we won't have it online until late winter. At that time all new stuff will be unveiled.We come out with new merchandise at Spring Banquet and then try to sell out at Fall Festival.We will have core items that are availible all year long.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Ia. Bowhunter e-file </span> That was the brain child of old webmaster and should have been removed from new site.I think we will have copies online but they will be archive copies.Lots of details to work out with having current newsletter online.Still working on that one.

Can't believe I'm sitting here writing this, should be out hunting. Actually have a wedding today.

On the left hand side menu just above the "Who's online" is an online PMA Membership via paypal

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Just signed on for another year. I cannot believe that I never noticed that...has it always been there? Thanks again.

Top Bottom