Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

1366.jpg

Protect your hunting future, join & support the IBA! Join Now!

hoofline.gif

I voted yes but will need a ticket for a seat...anyone have an extra for thier table that would be willing to have me there....I'll understand if there are no takers to that request.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I voted yes but will need a ticket for a seat...anyone have an extra for thier table that would be willing to have me there....I'll understand if there are no takers to that request.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd offer you my lap, but folks might get the wrong idea.

The 'Bonker

i would tell ya you could squeeze in at our table, but now, i'm afraid we couldn't keep bonker off of ya.

tickets and a few full tables still available! there are going to be some awesome raffle items! i think there are atleast 3 double bull matrix blinds. pretty sure a $40 ticket will get you a new hat, and a 1 in 40 chance at one of 3 hunting packages with around $1000 worth of hunting merchandise!

[ QUOTE ]
there are going to be some awesome raffle items! i think there are atleast 3 double bull matrix blinds. pretty sure a $40 ticket will get you a new hat, and a 1 in 40 chance at one of 3 hunting packages with around $1000 worth of hunting merchandise!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see, if I sell one kidney, a lobe of my liver, three feet of small intestine and my right nut I should have enough to by a ticket ot two. I'll have to sell 'em today if I wanna be healed up enough to attend the banqutte. Anybody know if they lifted the restriction on E-bay about selling human parts?

The 'Bonker

better sell to someone who doesn't know you. not a big market for organs that have been pickled in makers mark, and have been breathing in cat dander

Top Bottom