Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If it flies...

kmehlin

it dies.

Just got back from the Neb./Kansas border and did some Snow Goose hunting. I apologize, but left my camera at home. So now I can say that we saw literally millions of birds. Even as I type this I can still here them.

It was my first time doing it, and now I need to pick up a third job to support yet another variation. The decoys worked on Sat. morning, we ended up taking 35. Today though we got twenty-five by walking up a pond dam /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif you know the rest. What a blast, I am going to get a Blue mounted even though it doesn't have a any bands, it is a mature bird and just looks cool. Plus this is one that I know for a fact I killed. Can't wait to go again. I owe a big thanks to my girlfriend and her brother who went along and lined everything up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man law violation </div></div>

Ditto that.

Top Bottom