Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm a new member

T

treestep

Hi all. Just wanted to say I'm thrilled to be a memeber of this board. And can't wait to make some new friends.
I am from southeast Ohio and bowhunting is my passion.

Later, treestep.

Welcome aboard treestep. Be warned this place is addicting.
grin.gif

Like Limb said, addicting. I find myself tyring to schedule my day around checking out the website!! Welcome aboard!!

Like everyone says Welcome. I can't remember there being anyone here from Ohio, maybe you can give a different perspective on some things. Just remember don't be shy but don't be mean either.

Welcome treestep! I think you will find that you have allot in common with many of the members. We tend to have very interesting and information packed topics/discussions while avoiding the common bickering so often found in hunting related Web sights forums.

Again Welcome!

OneCam

Treestep, I just wanted to ditto the warm welcome and I look forward to reading your input on the discussion threads.

IaCraig

welcome treestep,
wavey.gif

neat name and a great deer hunting state.

Well treestep your entry did not get my attention as much as nyturkeygirl a few days ago. I was trying to figure out how to introduce her to my son and bring her into the family. All kidding aside I am sure you’re going to really enjoy your experience here. Welcome.

Welcome...

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Any other New Members out there want say "Hello?"

We've signed up a bunch lately .
smile.gif

Welcome Treestep, Good to see another non res, we could use the help on a few political issues. I think you will find this a great place to get good solid info on our favorite topic: THE ALMIGHTY IOWA WHITETAIL, they are what we live for. Good luck, Committed

Welcome Treestep, Good to see another non res, we could use the help on a few political issues. I think you will find this a great place to get good solid info on our favorite topic: THE ALMIGHTY IOWA WHITETAIL, they are what we live for. Good luck, Committed

Top Bottom