Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Import 5 Double Bull

ZG

PMA Member
Just wondering how many had used the Import 5 vs. the T5. I'm going to get one before turkey season and am thinking I'd like to save the $100 on the Import 5. Any thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks.

I have the Import 5. Think it is great. Decided to save the money. Really glad I did. The only down side of it is that it is a bit noisy. Mainly the problem I see is when putting it in or taking it out of the case. Would recommend taking the case and trying to break it in before season. Run it through the washer and put it in the dryer with shoe's or something to beat it up a bit. Then it works pretty good.

...I too went with the I5...I like it!...I can see myself using it more and more as my son (6 months) becomes more mobile and my father becomes less...the noise does lessen as you use it...gotta buy what you can afford (that's what I did)...

i like the I5, it has a darker interior and i think that once it gets "broke in" a bit it will be quiet. for a few bucks you could call double bull and get a new bag for it that's made out of a normal cloth.

i give it two thumbs up, great investment.

I have the Import as well. I like the camo better. The only thing I do not like about it is the seem stitching. It has served me well for the past 3 seasons.

Top Bottom