Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Interesting

luvtohunt

rambo.gif

Subject: Guns

Number of physicians in the U. S.: 700,000.

Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year: 120,000.

Accidental deaths per physician: 0.171 (U. S. Dept of Health & Human Services)

Number of gun owners in the U. S.: 80,000,000.

Number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups): 1,500.

Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188.

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has at least one doctor.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.

We must ban doctors before this gets out of hand.

As a public health measure I have withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear that the shock
could cause people to seek medical attention, acquire firearms, or both.

confused_em8.gif
confused_em8.gif
confused_em8.gif

Thats scary. I wonder if that is going to run in the Journal of Medicine. Not.

Thanks guy. I am going under this afternoon to have some sinus surgery. I wished I would not have opened this topic. Ha! Ha! Wish me well!!

Nice knowen ya trper!

By the way, just in case, what kind of hunten stuff do you have. Let me know sizes so I can get first dibs!
grin.gif

Man, I hope everthing goes okay or I am going to feel like a heal.
frown.gif

Headgear you’re not thinking big enough. Where is your hunting ground at? We probably should have worked this out a few hours ago.
grin.gif

Sorry guys ya don't get any of my stuff. I woke up an hour or so after surgery. I escaped the list!!! Thanks for everyone's concern! Ha! Ha!. Oh and by the way before I went under I told the wife to will my hunting ground to all my pma buddies so that they have something to remember me by. Ha! That ten dollar membership might have paid off if I had not come out of dreamland. I am doing fine, codeine does the trick. On one last not for any of you other members out there that are not pma members I encourage you to do so to help support this web site. Those who do all the work could surely use your assistance to help defer the costs to keep this #1 whitetail site up and runnin. I really think we have a great group of hunters that frequent this site and share a strong passion for this sport. Who knows were this membership is headed. We seem to be getting stronger as a group and accomplishing alot to provide a accurate representation of the ethical and conservation minded hunter.

Trper, While all these "dirty dogs" were spliting your gear, I was on my knees saying prayers for ya'.
grin.gif
Glad to see you pulled through okay.

Oh puuulllllease! I think I am going to puke! Rack the only time I've seen you on your knees was when that softball took a bad hop...

The going to your knees sounds pretty good, but the bad bounce makes me kind of pucker up.

Gald all went well trper, I guess I'll keep looking for that new hunting spot.

Hey I am thinking of changing my sceen name to flatt head to go with the picture.

Hey guys just curious, how do I go about putting a picture next to my screen name. Can I send one in and have Tony do it or can I do it myself. Oh yeah, Rackaddict, being that you were on your knee's you can come up and hunt with me anytime!!!

Trper, I had to send my photo to Tony. I was just makeing sure your gear didn't fall into the wrong hands. Really!

Top Bottom