Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa game violaters

R

River Rat

Is there a site somewhere that I can access a list of iowa game violaters and thier violations? In and around many of these types of forumns over the last few years you see a lot of accusations of some pretty high profile people in the hunting community. No one ever has any proof of such violations. I would also like to know for myself who in my community is breaking game laws.

I was told about this site a few days ago and of course I had to look up everyone I know. I don't remember the exact "E"dress but if you do a search for Iowa Supreme Court and click on the Supreme Court page there is a window that gets you to a site where you can look up anybodys crminal cort record. All you have to do is type in a name. It doesn't give specifics, traffic tickets are listed as "schedualed (still can't spell) traffic violations" and doesn't give you the charge. If it comes up with a misdemener (anoter hard word to spell) it will tell you what the charge was if you click on the options. I'm sure game violations would be listed, if barking dogs are listed then poaching suerly is.

If I can find and figure out that page, anybody can. Hope this helps, and happy snooping.

The 'Bonker

Thanks Guys,

I like to know the names of the people that I hunt around. If I run into them while hunting, it can keep things from turning sour when you know who them by name.

Top Bottom