Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Legislature 2008 Session

blake

Life Member
The Iowa Legislatures 2008 Session 82nd General Assembly will convene at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, January 14, 2008.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span>Details<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
398ibalogo_1_.gif

i don't know about a membership drive, we have the classic for that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

but it should serve as a "shout out" to our current members that their voices are going to be needed, especially this year. i have a feeling the legislature, FB, and the DNR's new director are going to have us up against it this year

The new director was on the radio last night talking about increasing the nr tags to 12000. Nothing against nr's. Time to start getting involved.

I didn't listen to the radio show but from what a co-worker said he didn't go into it much just saying that the extra renenue would help out. I know the host of the show let him know what his opinion was on the issue and it was the opposite of the directors.

Thanks Blake for keeping everyone updated. My dad has been in hospital in ICU since Sat.He's showing a little improvement.

plenty of ways to raise money without opening the flood gates. State of Iowa has something people want, and The DNR should think twice about just giving it away. if double the tags is the way they want to go, then they should make it earn buck this way same if not less bucks will get killed. i would bet if iowa doubled the price on tags and left at 6k, they would still get the hunters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My dad has been in hospital in ICU since Sat.He's showing a little improvement. </div></div>

I hope your father has a speedy recovery Randy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom